How to Become Accredited
- Download the ATAP Registration Form, complete and return to Tourism Council WA with payment. When completing the Registration Form select the payment relevant to your business size.
- Receive your User Name and Password to access the online program.
- Login and proceed through the online Accreditation Program, utilising the extensive resources and tools available.
- Submit your application on-line. The Accreditation Team will carry out a desktop verification audit. Should there be outstanding information the Accreditation Team will contact you to request the relevant information. Should the application meet the requirements you will then be awarded Accredited Business status.
- The Accreditation Team will forward to you your Accreditation Certificate, Accredited Business stickers, electronic versions of the logo etc.
- An Accreditation Officer will conduct an Onsite Verification Visit at your business within the first year of you being awarded Accredited Business status. You will then receive an Onsite Verification Visits once within every three years to retain your Accredited Business status.
Please contact the Accreditation team on firstname.lastname@example.org