Creating a consistent, relevant and successful digital strategy can be an overwhelming process – this workshop guides you towards creating and curating content and how to make the most of your efforts.
Find out the essentials to ensure you utilise social media for your business efficiently and strategically. Take the next step of what and how to develop content for your different platforms.
Workshop topics include:
- Create v curate: what does it all mean;
- User-generated content - where to find it and what to do with it;
- Understanding your brand personality and how to stay consistent;
- The apps and tools we use and love;
- How to create a content calendar;
- Time-saving tips & tricks for content creation; and
- How to measure your effectiveness and report on ROI.
To register for an upcoming Digital Marketing workshop, click here.
If you are interested in organising a complimentary one-on-one eTourism Coaching Session or Digital Review, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.