Entering the Awards
How to Enter
- Choose the most suitable category for your business or product. Click here for the list of categories.
- Read the Rules for Entry thoroughly.
- Nominate your chosen category and pay online by clicking here.
Login with your ATAP details to access the Awards Portal. If you do not know your ATAP login details please contact an industry advisor at email@example.com
4. You will be sent a toolkit via email (if you don't receive one within 3 days,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note; you will be notified once the online program is live. In the meantime, it is suggested that you commence answering the questions in a word document to copy and paste once the website is active.
5. Take advantage of our free Entrant Support initiatives, including toolkits,
Awards workshops/webinars and draft submission reviews. Click here for more information.
6. Finalise your submission and submit by due date (Monday, August 21).
- Nominations Open - April 10
- Workshops - May - June
- Nominations Close - June 9
- Site Visits - Between July 14 and August 14
- New Accreditation Complete - by August 14
- Final Date for Draft Submission Reviews - July 25
- Submissions Due - August 21
- Finals Fever (announcement of finalists) - September 28
- Gala Dinner - November 11
- Qantas Australian Tourism Awards (Perth) - February 2018
To enter the WA Tourism Awards your business must be accredited by the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program Ltd (ATAP Ltd)
Please note: Exemptions apply to category 14, 27, 28 and the individual awards.
Non-accredited businesses can submit a nomination but must have their accreditation completed by 14 August 2017 for their submission to be accepted. TCWA can fast-track an award nominee’s accreditation by assigning an industry advisor to help complete the program by the above date. It is possible to complete the program online within a fortnight if you provide the necessary information.