For the year ending March 17, WA attracted 52,600 Chinese visitors, increasing more than 12% from the previous year. Spending rose 13% from the previous year, to $271 million, in that period.
By 2020 China tourism should grow to 100,000 visitors, spending $500 million each year. Tourism Council WA invites you to further understand the needs of the Chinese traveler, and to get your business China Ready by attending one of our comprehensive workshops.
These workshops will assist businesses to become ready for this growing market.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Cross cultural training for managers and service staff;
- Language, culture, history, traditions, taboos;
- Meeting, greeting & serving;
- Accommodation expectations
- F&B & tourism services
At the end of the workshop attendees can complete a free assessment for China Ready & Accredited® Certification. Certified staff are an essential requirement for a business to become China Ready & Accredited®.
- Nov 15, 2017
- 08:30 - 13:00
Metro Hotel Perth
61 Canning HwySouth Perth WA 6151Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 16, 2017 - Nov 09, 2017