Creating a consistent, relevant and successful digital strategy can be an overwhelming process – this workshop guides you towards creating and curating content and how to maximize your efforts.
Find out the essentials to make sure you can utilise social media for your business efficiently and strategically. Take the next step of what and how to develop content for your different platforms.
Workshop topics include:
- Create v curate: what does it all mean
- User-generated content - where to find it and what to do with it
- Understanding your brand personality and how to stay consistent
- The apps and tools we use and love
- How to create a content calendar
- Time-saving tips & tricks for content creation
- How to measure your effectiveness and report on (ROI)
ABOUT THE TRAINER – MEG COFFEY
Social media strategist, brand marketing specialist, public speaker, and coach, Meg Coffey is uniquely positioned to provide a holistic range of services to individual businesses operating in niche industries, particularly tourism and hospitality. By combining research, in-depth experience, passion, and outcome-driven results, Meg creates business strategies that are individually tailored to her clients. As a public speaker, Meg demystifies today's fast-paced world of brand establishment, social media, marketing and PR to show how companies can take advantage of powerful digital tools to boost their bottom line through proven strategies and straight talking. Meg provides training that is informative, engaging and most importantly – useful.
Supported by Royalties for Regions
- Apr 04, 2018
- 09:00 - 12:00
Cable Beach Club Resort
Cable Beach RoadBroome WA 6725Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Nov 28, 2017 - Mar 29, 2018