eTourism Marketing is critical to attract and retain customers, bookings and sales. Our series of eTourism Workshops will establish and develop your online presence and digital marketing channels.
Working Smarter Online will cover:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses
- Essential aspects of tourism website design
- Overview of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities
This workshop is ideal for:
- People with experience in traditional, offline marketing but with little or no exposure to online marketing channels.
- People who are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of online marketing and how to incorporate online into your existing marketing strategy.
- Jul 20, 2017
- 08:30 - 12:30
Lake Cave Function Room
Caves Rd & Conto RdForest Grove WA 6285Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 15, 2017 - Jul 14, 2017