A basic website and a Facebook page is not enough anymore, and this workshop is for those that need to develop and enhance their online presence.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses;
- Essential aspects of tourism website design;
- Overview of search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM);
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues; and
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Managing Director of One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). She has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts. Writing and delivering training packages on Tourism related topics, Kristy also has assisted in the personal development and education of those entering the tourism industry.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Aug 16, 2018
- 13:30 - 17:30
Stay Margaret River
78 Wallcliffe RoadMargaret River WA 6285Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jul 03, 2018 - Aug 02, 2018