Thinking about entering the 2013 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards?
Don’t miss out on one of our awards workshops!
This workshop has been developed to provide entrants with all information necessary for entering the awards.
The workshop, to be presented by the WA Tourism Awards Coordinator and an Award Judge, will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the awards process.
Topics covered will include:
- Clarification of Rules and Regulations;
- What’s new in 2013?;
- Site Inspections – do’s and don’ts;
- Planning your submission;
- Hints and Tips;
- Explanation of the score weighting;
- Insight into what the judges are looking for in a submission;
- Common mistakes & how to avoid them;
- Explanation of questions and suggestions on how to answer them.
There will also be an opportunity for entrants to seek one on one advice from judges. Previous awards entrants are encouraged to bring past submissions with them.
|Date:||14 June 2013|
|Time:||9am - 12.30pm|
|Venue:||Kimberley Institute of Technology|
|RSVP:||Workshop Registration Form|
The workshop is free to attend however numbers are limited!
These workshops are proudly supported by: