WA Super’s partnership with Tourism Council WA allows Tourism Council WA members and their employees access to a full range of services offered by WA Super.
WA Super is focused on helping Australians achieve their retirement dreams. WA Super is a not-for-profit industry super fund, which means they work for their members, not for shareholders, and every dollar of profit goes back to their members. WA Super has been looking after their members’ super for more than 35 years. Originally established to service local government employees, WA Super is now available to anyone eligible to have a superannuation account. WA Super currently receives contributions from more than 60,000 members and manages more than $3.2 billion of retirement money on behalf of their members.
Benefits for WA Super Default employers:
- In-house administration
- Account management
- Free member education seminars as well as 1-on-1 information sessions at the workplace
- Free clearing house service
Benefits for WA Super employees
- A menu of 9 investment options
- Access to a range of tools and educational resources to help members manage their super
- Access to advice services so members can stay on track with their retirement planning
- Professional and expert service from WA Super’s dedicated contact centre and account managers
- Face-to-face employee programs
- Full suite of insurance inside super available
- Online account access to check balances, update investment options, check and nominate beneficiaries, change personal details and more.
For further information on how WA Super can assist you visit their website at wasuper.com.au or call them on 08 9480 3500 or 1300 99 85 42 (country callers).