A basic website and a Facebook page is not enough anymore, and this workshop is for those that need to develop and enhance their online presence. Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses
- Essential aspects of tourism website design
- Overview of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities
ABOUT THE TRAINER – MEG COFFEY
Meg Coffey is the state’s leading and most sought after social media trainer and public speaker.
She keeps her finger on the pulse of the industry with client work as Managing Director of her own consultancy, Coffey & Tea and is the Founder of Perth’s largest social media “knowledge economy”: Social Media Perth (#SMPerth).
With an abundance of industry knowledge, experience and passion, Meg’s marketing, individual business development solutions, and social media expertise is bar none. She is heavily focused on contributing to the digital marketing community, with several engagements as a speaker, lecturer, and panellist and has also been selected to judge several industry awards. In 2017 Meg was named as one of Australia’s Top 50 Small Business Leaders.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Feb 20, 2018
- 13:30 - 17:30
The Gerald Apartment Hotel
25 Cathedral AvenueGerladton WA 6530Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Nov 28, 2017 - Feb 15, 2018