How do you reach the media to be able to tell your story that your audience wants to hear? How has social media changed the PR space? In this workshop, learn from a tourism media & PR specialist how to create a public profile for your business.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to create a PR plan and define your objectives
- Generating publicity
- How to write a media release that gets results
- Managing negative publicity – the do’s and don’ts
- How to get your message to the media
- Using social media for media relations
- Media monitoring and measuring the results
- Hosting media
- Managing influencers
- Crisis management
ABOUT THE TRAINER – DIANNE BORTOLETTO
Dianne is a specialist in media, PR, publicity, communication and content creation and has worked with a range of clients from major public events to small & medium businesses, start-ups, not for profit and State Government. Dianne’s expertise is in tourism, major events, food and wine and motorsport. She is also a freelance writer and had articles published in a number of travel magazines and online including Luxury Travel, Your Margaret River Region magazine, OUTthere, Marque (BMW owners magazine) and Redbull.com and regularly posts on her blog travelletto.com.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Feb 27, 2018
- 08:30 - 12:30
Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Nov 28, 2017 - Feb 23, 2018