New President and Board for Tourism Council WA
27 September 2013
Long term Tourism Council WA Director Manny Papadoulis has been elected President by the new Board, following last night’s Annual General Meeting of Tourism Council Members.
The new Tourism Council WA Board comprises:
- Manny Papadoulis (President & re-elected Director)
- Chris Pye (Vice President & re-elected Director)
- Andrew Hill (continuing Director)
- Stephanie Lang (newly elected Director)
- Dean Lee (continuing Director)
- Tony Maio (re-elected Director)
- Karen Priest (newly elected Director)
- Marie Redman (continuing Director)
- Ronald ‘Doc’ Reynolds (newly elected Director)
Tourism Council WA members have elected a board with increased representation of women and regional Directors. Tourism Council WA CEO Evan Hall welcomed the new Board.
“The Tourism Council WA Board is representative of the diversity of talented people, heritage and regions that make up our tourism industry” said Mr Hall.
“The new Board has extensive experience in tourism marketing, indigenous tourism, regional tourism, Perth tourism, business events, retail and tour operations, attractions and hotel management” said Mr Hall.
Retiring President and Directors
Tourism Council WA CEO Evan Hall thanked retiring President Paul King and Directors Colin Ingram and Johnny Edmonds.
“Paul King has made a major contribution to the Tourism Council and industry” said Mr Hall.
“Tourism Council WA Directors devote their time, expertise and passion to tourism; and we thank the retiring Board Members for their service to the industry” said Mr Hall.
- Ends -