The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) is a national business development program that is suitable for all businesses types and sizes. It provides businesses with the necessary tools and resources to assist and update business policies and procedures to ensure ongoing sustainability and best practice.
The Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ logo signifies quality assurance and the delivery of quality tourism experiences.
Tourism Accreditation Standards
Tourism Accreditation assists your business to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations through:
- Adherence to industry standards and codes of practice.
- Compliance with business and industry regulations.
- Development and implementation of business and marketing plans.
- Implementation of policy and procedures relating to human resources, customer service, risk management and the environment.
For a full list of requirements please click here.
Tourism Accreditation Benefits
- Use of the ‘tick’ provides a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence.
- Business tools and templates to assist in best practice management.
- Supply of postage paid Customer Feedback forms.
- Complimentary Bronze Membership of Tourism Council WA and all associated benefits.
- Services & Discounts with various Tourism Council WA partners.
- Access to discounted training workshTrustops and tourism advice.
- Support through state and national marketing activities & campaigns, encouraging travellers to ‘Trust the Tick’.
- Exclusive listing on the consumer website www.trustthetickwa.com.au.
- Eligible to enter the WA Tourism Awards.
- Use of the Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ electronic logo and visual merchandise.
To hear what other tourism businesses have to say about accreditation click here.
How to Apply
Download and complete the ATAP Registration Form, returning it to Tourism Council WA with payment. An Industry Advisor will assist you through the online Accreditation Program.
The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program is the most affordable Tourism Accreditation Program in Australia, with fees starting from $289.
Fees are based on the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees and are per financial year. Businesses that operate multiple operations under the one ABN or Company are eligible for multiple business listing discounts.
For further information about Tourism Accreditation please contact an Industry Advisor at Tourism Council WA on (08) 9416 0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org