Images from the 2017 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards Gala Dinner are available here using the password WATA.
For more than 40 years, the Western Australian Tourism Awards have been recognising excellence within the tourism industry.
Tourism operators can gain great benefits from participating in the awards program, including:
- Public recognition of their achievements and commitment to excellence;
- Exposure both within the industry and to the greater public;
- A business “check up” resulting in improvements to operations;
- An outstanding finalists marketing package;
- The opportunity to represent Western Australia at the National Tourism Awards;
- An unforgettable experience!
The Awards process consists of an online submission and site visit, and entrants also receive support to assist with their awards submission.
New in 2017
A new online program is in development for the 2017 Awards Program which will be aligned and accessed through the same portal as the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program, providing entrants with a streamlined and efficient system for long-term business development.
The most notable change in the new platform is the move from a PDF submission process to a web-based form which businesses will complete online.