Tourism Boost Workshop: An Introduction to Tourism
An introduction to the sometimes complex and confusing Australian tourism industry. Understand how your business fits into the broader tourism industry and how to actively become part of the network. Discover the essential elements and top tips to help you promote your tourism business and attract more customers.
This introductory workshop will assist you / your business to:
- Gain an understanding of the tourism industry
- Effectively participate in the tourism industry
- Increase visitation to your business
- Identify what tourism structures /organisations can assist in selling your product/service, how to engage with them and best promote your business.
Tourism Boost will cover:
- General overview of the tourism industry
- Who’s who and how to work with the industry, including social media
- The importance of Tourism Accreditation
- Entry into the Western Australian Tourism Awards
- Trade and media opportunities
To register for an upcoming Tourism Boost Workshop click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.