Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - Business Awards
After careful deliberation and industry feedback, the TCWA Board has determined not to proceed with the 2020 WA Tourism Awards program and associated Gala Dinner. While this was a difficult choice to make, considering the impact of COVID-19 restrictions on tourism businesses across Western Australia, the Board felt this was the most appropriate decision. We look forward to the Awards program returning in 2021.
The Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards recognises businesses, individuals and destinations for their commitment to excellence, providing a platform to review achievements and innovation, and an opportunity to raise their profile among the industry and consumers.
Benefits of entering the WA Tourism Awards
The Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards, presented by Tourism Council WA, have been recognising and rewarding business excellence, innovation and professionalism in tourism for 49 years. Entrants receive support throughout the process alongside a range of benefits, including:
- An opportunity to review business goals and record successes over the past 12 months;
- Raise their profile by receiving public recognition of their achievements;
- Ensure business growth and development;
- Benchmark against industry competitors;
- Examine the productivity of marketing activities; and
- The opportunity to represent Western Australia at the National Tourism Awards.