Advanced Social Media for Tourism Businesses
This is an advanced workshop for participants who have been having success with social media but are ready to completely optimise their online presence.
Social media and other online promotion of your business is never a set-and-forget process. In this workshop, we will look at the results of your online promotion to date, create a strategy to refine and optimise it further, look at how best to monitor your online reputation and deal with reviews, and give you resources to stay on top of changes in the rapidly evolving space of online promotion.
Topics will include:
• Analysing your platform successes to date
• Ensuring your website matches up to your social media presence through SEO, blogging, landing pages and more
• Advanced methods for understanding your audience from data and proactive research
• Best practice standards for using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn
• Dealing with reviews both on your social platforms and external sites like TripAdvisor
• Using ReviewPro to better manage online feedback
• How to stay up-to-date with changes for your key platforms and markets, including resources and strategies
To register for an upcoming Advanced Social Media workshop, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.