The Customer Service WAy
Did you know customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 95% of consumers?*
Make sure your customer service is up to scratch with the Customer Service WAy workshop, which will assist in driving business and revenue through improved service and sales techniques. Use the Customer Service WAy to increase revenue from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners; and
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication);
- Understanding the customers’ needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales techniques;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism; and
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
*2018 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report
To register for upcoming Customer Service WAy workshops, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.