Entering the Awards
How to Enter
- Read the category descriptors and choose the category/categories that best reflects your core business.
- Read the Rules and Regulations.
- Nominate for your chosen category/categories by logging in or signing up here, and selected the Awards portal.
- Take advantage of our free Entrant Support Initiatives.
- Prepare your answers in a word document.
- Upload your answers to the online portal.
|Nominations Open||2 April 2019|
|Nominations Close||27 May 2019|
|Submissions Due||20 August 2019|
|Gala Dinner - Crown Perth||9 November 2019|
Quality Tourism Framework and Australian Tourism Awards
The Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC) is embarking on a new, integrated system for Australia’s business development programs which will incorporate existing programs such as the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP), Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards.
This integrated program, known as the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF), will provide greater efficiencies for those who are engaged across multiple programs and provide an assurance of minimum standards being met by all.
For 2019, there are small adaptions to some category descriptors and questions. In addition, the minimum standards of the framework will be incorporated into the question set to ensure that all entries into the awards program are operating at the required minimum standard.
For more information on the Quality Tourism Framework, click here.