Entering the Awards
How to Enter
- Choose the most suitable category for your business or product. Click here for the list of categories.
- Read the Rules for Entry thoroughly.
- Nominate your chosen category and pay online by clicking here.
Login with your ATAP details to access the Awards Portal. If you do not know your ATAP login details please contact an industry advisor at email@example.com
4. You will be sent a toolkit via email (if you don't receive one within 3 days,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note; you will be notified once the online program is live. In the meantime, it is suggested that you commence answering the questions in a word document to copy and paste once the website is active.
5. Take advantage of our free Entrant Support initiatives, including toolkits,
Awards workshops/webinars and draft submission reviews. Click here for more information.
6. Finalise your submission and submit by due date (Tuesday, August 21).
- Nominations Open - April 3
- Workshops - May - July
- Nominations Close - May 28
- Site Visits - Between July 13 and August 13
- New Accreditation Complete - by August 13
- Final Date for Draft Submission Reviews - July 24
- Submissions Due - August 21
- Finals Fever (announcement of finalists) - September 20
- Gala Dinner - November 10
- Qantas Australian Tourism Awards (Launceston) - February 2019
To enter the WA Tourism Awards your business must be accredited by the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program Ltd (ATAP Ltd)
Please note: Exemptions apply to category 14, 27, 28 and the individual awards.
Non-accredited businesses can submit a nomination but must have their accreditation completed by 13 August 2018 for their submission to be accepted. TCWA can fast-track an award nominee’s accreditation by assigning an industry advisor to help complete the program by the above date. It is possible to complete the program online within a fortnight if you provide the necessary information.