The Tourism Council WA AGM 2018 agenda will include:
- Annual Financial Statement and Operational Report;
- A special resolution to amend the Constitution; and
- Declaration of Directors Election result.
For more information on the AGM & Directors Elections, click here.
Businesses must be a current financial member for representatives of the business to attend. Any staff or owners of a financial business member may attend, however only one person may vote on behalf of the member business and that person must be the authorised representative of the member business.
Attendees must register for the AGM in advance, with registrations closing at 5pm on Monday, October 22.
The AGM will be followed by Network@Night (networking function). To register for:
- AGM ONLY - Click Register on the top right of this page and complete the registration process.
- AGM & Network@Night - click here and then click the Register button and complete the registration process.
- Oct 30, 2018
- 17:00 - 18:00
The Westin Perth
480 Hay SteetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Sep 19, 2018 - Oct 24, 2018