Content Marketing. Are you making a difference or just adding to the noise?
In today's busy world content might be King, but context is Queen.
Creating a consistent, relevant and successful digital strategy can be a confusing and often overwhelming process - let us teach you the inside track for creating and curating content and how to maximize your efforts.
Find out the essentials to make sure you can utilise social media for your business efficiently and strategically. The workshop will examine:
- create v curate: what does it all mean
- user generated content - where to find it and what to do with it
- understanding your brand personality and how to stay consistent
- the apps and tools we use and love
- how to create a content calendar
- time-saving tips & tricks for content creation
- how to measure your effectiveness and report on (ROI)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you understand the basics of digital marketing and are ready to take it to the next level, this is the workshop for you.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Social media strategist, brand marketing specialist, public speaker, and coach Meg Coffey is uniquely positioned to provide a holistic range of services to individual businesses operating in niche industries. By combining research, in-depth experience, passion, and outcome-driven results, Meg creates business strategies that are individually tailored to her clients.
As a public speaker, Meg demystifies today's fast-paced world of brand establishment, social media, marketing and PR to show how companies can take advantage of powerful digital tools to boost their bottom line through proven strategies and straight talking. Meg provides training that is informative, engaging and most importantly – useful.
- Nov 29, 2017
- 13:30 - 17:00
Metro Hotel South Perth
61 Canning HighwaySouth Perth WA 6151Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Sep 22, 2017 - Nov 24, 2017