Did you know customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 96% of consumers?*
Make sure your customer service is up to scratch with the Customer Service WAy workshop, which will assist in driving business and revenue through improved service and sales techniques. Use the Customer Service WAy to increase revenue from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners; and
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication);
- Understanding the customers’ needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales techniques;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism; and
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
*2017 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KAREN PRIEST
Karen Priest’s extensive career spans 30 years' in the tourism and hospitality sector in the United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand and Western Australia. She has served on several tourism industry boards and committees, including Tourism Council Western Australia (TCWA), and is known for developing and implementing strong growth strategies using her effective leadership, sales, marketing, communication and presentation skills.
Karen is the Principal of Smart Tourism, a boutique marketing consultancy which provides strategic solutions and advice to the tourism industry. She has an extensive hotel management background and gained significant destination marketing and management experience working in senior roles with various regional, state and national tourism agencies.
With her passion for tourism marketing and helping businesses succeed she is highly regarded by the industry as a specialist in her field.
- Nov 19, 2019
- 09:00 - 13:00
St John Ambulance Kalbarri Volunteer Sub Centre
33 Magee CrescentKalbarri WA 6536Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Oct 30, 2019 - Nov 14, 2019