Did you know customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 96% of consumers?*
Make sure your customer service is up to scratch with the Customer Service WAy workshop, which will assist in driving business and revenue through improved service and sales techniques. Use the Customer Service WAy to increase revenue from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners; and
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
- Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication);
- Understanding the customers’ needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales techniques;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism; and
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
*2017 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report
ABOUT THE TRAINER – KRISTY BAILEY
Kristy has more than 18 years’ experience in strategic marketing, communications and PR within the tourism industry and continues this industry involvement as Managing Director of One Eighty Marketing. She holds a range of qualifications including a Diploma in Tourism and a Masters in Marketing and additionally holds membership with several professional organisations including the Australian Marketing Institute where she is a recognised Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM). She has represented businesses from all aspects of the tourism industry including retail and wholesale travel companies, conference and incentive houses, cruise operators, tour operators and luxury resorts. Writing and delivering training packages on Tourism related topics, Kristy also has assisted in the personal development and education of those entering the tourism industry.
- Nov 13, 2019
- 08:30 - 12:30
TBCKalgoorlie WA 6430Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 21, 2019 - Nov 05, 2019