Customer service is one of the most important parts of your business and it has a huge impact on your sales, recommendations and inevitably, future success. Customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 95% of consumers, and in this competitive tourism market, it’s crucial to offer the best service to your customers.
This workshop will help you audit your current customer service and offer practical ways to go above and beyond for your customers. The session will look at the power of word of mouth, repeat visitation, understanding your customers’ needs and upselling. From body language and complaint handling, to cross selling and knowing your brand, this workshop is packed full of insights to help you make practical changes in your business to take your customer experience from good to great.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Customer service excellence
- Body language
- Understanding the customers’ needs
- Brand awareness and promoting local product
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques
- Upselling product and sales techniques
- Understanding the value of tourism in Western Australia
- Understanding brand awareness
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles
This is an entry-level workshop ideal for front-of-house staff, customer-facing employees or managers looking to take a more active role in the customer experience.
- May 22, 2019
- 13:30 - 17:30
Margaret's In Town Apartments
Cnr Bussell Highway & Tunbridge StreetMargaret River WA 6285Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Dec 01, 2018 - May 16, 2019