Did you know customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 96% of consumers?*
Make sure your customer service is up to scratch with the Customer Service WAy workshop, which will assist in driving business and revenue through improved service and sales techniques. Use the Customer Service WAy to increase revenue from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners; and
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication);
- Understanding the customers’ needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales techniques;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism; and
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
*2017 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report
ABOUT THE TRAINER – JULIA TOLJ
Julia joined Tourism Council WA in 2013, with many years experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. Primarily in sales and marketing within hotels, her previous employers include Accor and Intercontinental Hotels in Perth and Sydney. She has most recently spent several years lecturing in Tourism and Events at Central Institute of Technology. Julia co-ordinates the industry development training workshop program for Tourism Council WA, and delivers a range of workshops designed to assist development of tourism businesses throughout metro and regional WA.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Jul 26, 2018
- 13:30 - 17:30
Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 27, 2018 - Jul 19, 2018