Did you know customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 96% of consumers?*
Make sure your customer service is up to scratch with the Customer Service WAy workshop, which will assist in driving business and revenue through improved service and sales techniques. Use the Customer Service WAy to increase revenue from:
- Word-of-mouth marketing;
- Repeat business;
- Upselling your product;
- Cross-selling with local partners; and
- Reduced cancellations, complaints and refunds.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication);
- Understanding the customers’ needs;
- Brand awareness and promoting local product;
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques;
- Upselling product and sales techniques;
- Understanding the value of tourism in WA;
- Understanding brand awareness in WA tourism; and
- “Easy, Quick and Really Helpful” principles.
*2017 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report
About the Trainer - Sally Hollis
Sally Hollis has worked in senior roles within the tourism, hospitality and event management industries in Western Australia and the United Kingdom. She was a founding director of the Australian Tourism Accreditation Association, the Executive Officer of Tourism Council WA and the National Manager of the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program Ltd.
In addition to her passion for delivering Customer Service and Tourism Development training for Tourism Council WA, Sally sits on various industry management boards and is an academic supervisor and sessional lecturer at Murdoch University.
- Aug 27, 2019
- 01:30 - 17:30
TBCPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jun 21, 2019 - Aug 19, 2019