New technology has changed the way consumers move, stay and play, and is doing so at a cracking pace. This intermediate workshop seeks to simplify this process and looks at the world outside of Facebook, exploring emerging platforms, management tools, trends and game-changers.
Ideal for those with a sound understanding of digital marketing, the workshop will provide valuable insight into the various social media platforms, and where tourism providers should focus their attention going forward.
This workshop covers:
- Emerging trends in digital marketing;
- Hashtags – what are they and how they are best used;
- The rise of video and live streaming;
- Snapchat vs. Instagram – which is better for your business;
- Twitter, Pinterest and other fringe platforms;
- Platform management tools; and
- Tools and tricks for those on a budget.
ABOUT THE TRAINER – MEG COFFEY
Meg Coffey is the state’s leading and most sought after social media trainer and public speaker.
She keeps her finger on the pulse of the industry with client work as Managing Director of her own consultancy, Coffey & Tea and is the Founder of Perth’s largest social media “knowledge economy”: Social Media Perth (#SMPerth).
With an abundance of industry knowledge, experience and passion, Meg’s marketing, individual business development solutions, and social media expertise is bar none. She is heavily focused on contributing to the digital marketing community, with several engagements as a speaker, lecturer, and panellist and has also been selected to judge several industry awards. In 2017 Meg was named as one of Australia’s Top 50 Small Business Leaders.
Supported by Royalties for Regions.
- Nov 22, 2018
- 13:00 - 16:00
Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Jul 30, 2018 - Nov 15, 2018