This workshop is now full. To be added to the waitlist, please send us an email.
Did you know in 2018, Japan was Australia’s fifth largest inbound market for visitor arrivals and total visitor spend, and eighth for visitor nights?
The commencement of direct daily services by All Nippon Airways from Tokyo to Perth on 1 September 2019 presents an exciting opportunity for the tourism industry in Western Australia to reinvigorate business and grow market share from the important Japanese market.
Tourism Council WA invites you to get your business Japan Ready by attending our comprehensive workshop which will assist businesses to become ready to service this growing market. Topics include:
- Overview of the Japanese Market;
- Japanese service and cultural awareness;
- Translation requirements;
- Food service requirements;
- Welcoming Japanese Groups - Students, MICE;
- Key commercial considerations; and
- Engagement - sales and marketing.
- Oct 30, 2019
- 09:00 - 12:00
Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Sep 06, 2019 - Sep 10, 2019