Tourism Council WA and Property Council of Australia (WA) present the latest insights on hotel, venue and precinct development in Perth.
- Hon Paul Papalia CSC MLA, Minister for Tourism;
- Veronica Jeffery, Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Place Management;
- Saskia Doherty, Tourism Western Australia Executive Director Events; and
- Michael Campbell, Lucid Economic Director.
- State strategy to drive tourism;
- State of tourism, business events and hotel markets;
- Yagan Square development and place activation;
- State event strategy and calendar; and
- Launch of the 2018 Perth Hotel & Venue Development Report.
- May 03, 2018
- 07:15 - 09:15
Riverview Rooms, Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay RoadPerth WA 6000Australia
- REGISTRATION DATE: (Open - Close)
- Mar 28, 2018 - Apr 29, 2018
Member price (inc. GST) $85.00
Non-Member price (inc. GST) $170.00
Price Detail Only Property Council members and current financial members of Tourism Council WA are eligible to receive the member price. Payment for the order must be completed using PayPal/credit card at the time of registration. Government Departments requiring an invoice can contact Tourism Council WA to arrange. Prices are inclusive of GST. Cancellation Policy: if minimum numbers are not met, you will receive notification of the cancelled event and your payment will be reimbursed. Any cancellations made within 4 working days of the scheduled course will not be refunded, however name changes will be accepted.
Perth Hotel & Venue Development Breakfast
Event - Perth