Bronze Membership to Tourism Council WA is suitable for small businesses which are consultants or suppliers to accredited tourism businesses, or tourism businesses which do not wish to become accredited.
Complimentary bronze member services
- Industry Events & Networking
- Complimentary regional networking events to discuss local issues, business development and policy; and
- Member rates for industry events providing opportunities for insights, networking and to raise issues.
- Tourism Training
- Member rates for short practical training to give you the skills, knowledge and market insights to make your business more competitive; and
- Complimentary and personalised eTourism coaching in your own business. Coaching tailored to your business needs to improve your online marketing, social media presence, bookings and sales.
- Business Development
- Latest tourism data for your business, destination or market providing in-depth analysis for strategy, planning, performance and investment decisions;
- Instant advice and referral on government regulation and tourism industry issues from our team of Industry Advisors;
- Leading edge marketing strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, project reports and grants applications by our team of preferred professional consultants;
- Discounted services from reputable tourism industry service providers ranging from first aid and insurance to marketing and advertising.
- Industry Representation
- Direct input into identifying and prioritising the key issues facing the tourism industry.
For the list of bronze-level services, view the Membership Prospectus.
To join as a Bronze Member, send us an email.