Photography for Tourism
Become a more confident self-photographer, and learn basic photography skills and how to apply them to your business's social media and digital marketing in this new workshop.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of photography;
- Hints with lighting and angles;
- Digital SLR photography;
- The latest in 360 degree cameras;
- Mobile phone photography and relevant apps;
- How to edit your photos on the go;
- Understanding drone photography requirements
- Privacy awareness; and
- Video tips.
This workshop is suitable for tourism operators of all sizes, or anyone looking to improve their photography skills for use in digital marketing and online galleries.
To register for an upcoming Photography for Tourism Workshop click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.