Planning for Marketing Success
Starting a new business, or need to check yours is still up to date? Considering entering an Awards program?
A marketing plan is critical to ongoing business success. This hands-on workshop will help you develop a marketing plan and help you co-ordinate all your marketing efforts and ideas, and deliver the right products to your customers.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to analyse your market;
- Defining who your customer is;
- Knowing your competitors;
- SWOT Analysis
- Developing a planning framework;
- Financial analysis and budgeting;
- The four P’s - product, price, place & promotion;
- SMART goal setting;
- Actioning your plan; and
- Measuring your success.
To register for an upcoming Planning for Marketing Success Workshop click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.