Promotion & Publicity for Your Tourism Business
How do you reach the media to be able to tell your story that your audience wants to hear? How has social media changed the PR space? In this workshop, learn how to create a public profile for your business from a tourism media & PR specialist.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- How to create a PR plan and define your objectives;
- Generating publicity;
- How to write a media release that gets results;
- Managing negative publicity – the do’s and don’ts;
- How to get your message to the media;
- Using social media for media relations;
- Media monitoring and measuring the results;
- Hosting media;
- Managing influencers; and
- Crisis management.
To register for an upcoming Promotion & Publicity for Your Tourism Business Workshop click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.