Reaching Customers Through Distribution: Commissions, Channel Managers & More
Enjoy a thorough introduction to the often complex tourism industry. Learn how your business fits into the broader tourism industry and how to actively become part of the network.
Learn tourism distribution and the benefits of working with online travel agents, inbound tour operators, wholesalers and visitor centres as well as setting your rates correctly.
Discover the essential elements to attract more customers through social media and working with key stakeholders such as Tourism Western Australia and your local regional tourism organisation (RTO).
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- What is tourism
- How will tourism benefit your business
- Distribution through the various channels
- Working with key stakeholders
- Setting rates and working with commissions
- Channel Managers and reservation systems
- Marketing and social media
To register for upcoming Reaching Customers Through Distribution workshops, click here.
If you would like to arrange a workshop for your business or destination contact Tourism Council WA on 9416 0700.