Silver Membership is suitable for medium-sized businesses, local governments and industry associations which have a role or interest in tourism policy, research, planning and advocacy. Silver level services are high-level services in addition to accreditation for businesses providing a service to visitors.
Silver Membership Services
- Industry Policy and Representation
- Direct input into identifying and prioritising the key policy issues facing the tourism industry. Professional representation to reduce red tape and taxes, enhance infrastructure and improve destination promotion;
- Involvement in assembly of industry leaders to discuss, debate and determine tourism industry policy with the TCWA Board; and
- Rights to vote for the Tourism Council WA Board and all other rights prescribed by the TCWA Constitution.
- Industry Events & Networking
- Complimentary regional networking events to discuss local issues, business development and TCWA policy agenda; and
- Preferred seating at industry events with VIP guest speakers, providing opportunities for insights, networking and to raise issues.
- Tourism Training
- Member discount on short practical training workshops to give you skills, knowledge and market insights to make your business more competitive; and
- Complimentary and personalised eTourism coaching in your own business. Coaching tailored to your business needs to improve your online tourism marketing, social media presence, bookings and sales.
- Business Development
- Complimentary tailored reports on the latest tourism data for your business, tailored to your business, destination or market.
- Instant advice and referral on government regulation and tourism industry issues from our team of Industry Advisors;
- Leading edge marketing strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, project reports and grants applications by our team of preferred professional consultants;
- Minor professional project advocacy on industry and government endorsement, planning, approval, infrastructure and investment decisions for your tourism project;
- Discounted services from reputable tourism industry service providers ranging from first aid and insurance to marketing and advertising.
For the full list of silver-level services, view the Membership Prospectus.
To join as a Silver Member, please contact Tourism Council WA via email.