Television Production Services
Guru poductions produces several lifestyle TV programs filmed by locally in WA and Australia and internationally. We have developed two programs specifically for West Australians but with national distribution attracting interest with Eastern States viewers, with the series broadcast on the Nine Network Australia.
- Destination WA is a television program that showcases the best travel, food and event experiences in WA. Its focus on travel across WA celebrates everything great about Australia’s largest state. Each week presenters Trevor Cochrane, Carmen Braidwood and Christina Morrissy, journey across the state visiting unique sites and events, sharing highlights from WA’s incredible ancient Aboriginal culture and celebrating the unique spirit that makes Western Australia such an amazing place to holiday.
- Our partners in the series feature in editorial stories on Destination WA airing on the Nine Network Australia. To preview previous episodes and series click here: www.DestinationWA.tv.
- Each feature story has a commercial & production value of approximately $33,000 (based on Commercial Airtime Value “CAV”). In addition, we provide digital content distribution through our website, via a huge following on our social media networks and YouTube channel.
- In Series 7 and 8 of Destination WA over 2018/19 we produced 26 episodes showcasing the state over two seasons of Destination WA and we are looking for industry partners to come on board to tell their story to an enormous audience across WA and nationally on the Nine Network.
- Series 7 of Destination WA was recently awarded as a finalist in the Destination Marketing category of the Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards.
- Series 9 of Destination WA will be commencing broadcast in February 2020 for a limited 8 episodes and if you have a story to tell, we would love to assist you to tell this story, whilst also building a valuable content libruary.
- For further information on featuring your business though Destination WA please contact us here: E: email@example.com PH: (08) 9228 0033.
Our State on a Plate
- Hosted by well renowned Chefs Caroline Taylor, Stuart Law’s and Peter Manifis, Our State on a Plate tells the stories behind our amazing local food producers, food events and produce, including sharing mouth-watering recipes created by the series Chefs and special guests.
- Our partners innovation is showcased in feature stories in Our State on a plate and premieres state-wide on Channel 9, before playing nationally on the Nine Main channel and on 9LIFE, with episodes additionally be available and on demand on 9NOW. A feature story example can be seen here www.ourstateonaplate.tv
- Each story has a commercial & production value of up to $33,000, in addition we provide digital content on our website and social media networks. Our actual costs for your involvement are however a fraction of this, making it a valuable advertising, marketing and content development tool for innovative businesses.
- In 2019 we produced two series of Our State on a Plate, creating 18 episodes and are looking for partners to work with for the coming series for broadcast in Spring 2020. Leading brands such as Kleenheat, Bannister Downs Dairy, Lime Burners Distillery, Myattsfield Vineyards, Plantagenet Pork, Mt Barker Chicken and Gage Roads Brewing are good examples of leading brands who have worked with us in the series.
- The Our State on a Plate team will be travelling WA soon, promoting food experiences and encouraging food tourism. The ability to work with us to tell your story is unique.
- For further information on featuring your business though Our State on a Plate, please contact us here: E: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: (08) 9228 0033.