The Quality Tourism Framework (QTF) is a national business development program that is suitable for all business types and sizes. It provides businesses with the necessary tools and resources to assist and update business policies and procedures to ensure ongoing sustainability and best practice.
The Quality Tourism Accredited Business logo signifies quality assurance and the delivery of quality tourism experiences.
Tourism Accreditation Standards
Tourism Accreditation assists your business to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations through:
- Adherence to industry standards and codes of practice.
- Compliance with business and industry regulations.
- Development and implementation of business and marketing plans.
- Implementation of policy and procedures relating to human resources, customer service, risk management and the environment.
For a full list of requirements please click here.
Tourism Accreditation Benefits
- Use of the Quality Tourism Accredited Business logo provides a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence.
- Business tools and templates to assist in best practice management.
- Supply of postage paid Customer Feedback forms.
- Complimentary Bronze Membership of Tourism Council WA and all associated benefits.
- Services & Discounts with various Tourism Council WA partners.
- Access to discounted training workshops and tourism advice.
- Support through state and national marketing activities & campaigns, encouraging travellers to visit Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses.
- Exclusive listing on the consumer website www.trustthetickwa.com.au.
- Eligible to enter the WA Tourism Awards.
- Use of the Quality Tourism Accredited Business electronic logo and visual merchandise.
- Ability to provide complimentary alcohol without a liquor licence.
- Access to the exclusive, complimentary introductory version of the ReviewPro Online Reputation Management Solution.
To hear what other tourism businesses have to say about accreditation click here.
How to Apply
If you would like to register for the Accreditation program, please send us an email and an Industry Advisor will assist you through the online program.