The Perth Airport Western Australian Tourism Awards, presented by Tourism Council WA, have been recognising and rewarding business excellence, innovation and professionalism in tourism for 47 years.
Tourism operators from all sectors of the industry are invited to nominate their business and receive the following benefits:
- An opportunity to review business goals and record successes over the past 12 months;
- Raise their profile by receiving public recognition of their achievements;
- Ensure business growth and development;
- Benchmark against industry competitors;
- Examine the productivity of marketing activities; and
- The opportunity to represent Western Australia at the National Tourism Awards.
The awards program is comprised of an online submission, with a verification site visit applying to some categories. Entrants are expected to provide answers to questions relating to their product, business planning, marketing, customer service and sustainability.
Entrant Support is provided throughout the entire Awards process including Workshops, Webinars, Draft Submission Reviews and fortnightly email updates.
Cost to nominate:
$190.00 – Tourism Council WA Members
$399.00 – Non-Members