Tourism Awards Workshop
Tourism Council WA's Tourism Awards Workshops assist prospective entrants in the WA Tourism Awards to prepare submissions and gain important information on the awards process.
This workshop includes:
- An explanation of the entire awards process;
- Clarification of the rules of entry;
- Key dates;
- Participation benefits;
- Media opportunities;
- Entrant support available;
- Correct category placement;
- An explanation of each question and sub-question;
- Suggestions on how to answer each question and sub-question;
- How to avoid making common mistakes;
- What judges are specifically looking for in a submission.
Tourism Awards Workshops will recommence in 2019. For more information on the WA Tourism Awards, click here.